|Powersupply:||230 V, 50 Hz|
The optimum solution for manual cleaning and at minimum price. The Scope Cleaner works with low-maintenance and low-noise. To prevent any channel damage, a pressure controle (max. operating pressure 0,8 bar) is implemented. With the switch „Monitoring on“ the pressure control will be activated.
- All channels (air-/water, suction and biopsy-channel) will be verified electronically
- Enables the user to disinfect a scope between two examinations very easy
- Cleaning by compressive flushing instead of aspiration flushing (as it has been done in the former times)
- Compressive flushing means that all channels will be disinfected in order to prevent deposits or channel blockings therefore you may enlarge the durability of your scopes
- The SCOPE:CLEANER indicates a blocked channel visual and acustical
- Colour coded connection tubes obviate a maloperation
- The SCOPE:CLEANER works with low-maintenance and low-noise
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Fuses:||2 x 1,25 A|
|Supervision mark:||VDE 0750 (part 1/05.02)|
The LEAKAGE:MASTER does not only serve for the examination of the endoscope on tightness, but finds also use already from prepurifying up to the end of the disinfection procedure and protects your endoscope against liquid break-down by permanent, electronically controlled counter-pressure.
During the manual precleaning and disinfection the Leakage:Masters avoids an ingress of water into the endoscope by permanent air feed charge via the ETOvalve.
The Leakage: Master is working with a counterpressure of approx. 200 mbar. Any possible leak is indicated visual and optical. The counterpressure will be sustained until the endoscope will be taken out of the fluid.
Therefore the Leakage: Master prevent high expenses for endoscope repair.
- Suitable for all common, flexible endoscopes
- Exact readout by display
- Detects micro-perforations in less than 2 minutes
- Optical and acoustical alarm signal
- Leakage surveillance during the whole endoscope reprocessing
Air conditioning compressor for intermediate and final drying of flexible endoscopes
The AIR:MASTER is used for intermediate and final drying of waterproofed, flexible endoscope after reprocessing. All Olympus, Fujinon, Pentax and Storz endoscopes can be dried by using corresponding adapter. To prevent channel damages the AIR:MASTER is equipped with a pressure monitoring (max. working pressure is under 0,8 bar). The pressure monitoring can be easily enabled or disabled via two switches. Two gas-sterile filter allow the safe drying with sterile air. After 24 min. the AIR:MASTER turns off automatically.
|Main supply:||230 V|
|Main frequency:||50 Hz|
|Max power consumption:||115 VA|
|Max current draw:||0,5 A Schutzklasse I|
|Width / height / depth:||150 x 280 x 300 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 7 kg|
|Max. back pressure:||0,8 bar|
By connecting the AQUA:MASTER to the biopsy-channel directly you can apply fluids precisely in order to wash away intestinal bleedings, coagulums or rest of dejection pollutions.
The AQUA:MASTER is working with a quick-acting closure peristaltic pumps, so that the disposable hose can be changed very simple and fast.
|Power supply:||110 - 230 V / 50 Hz|
|Fuses:||2 x 1,25 A Träge|
- Controllable rate of fl ow: 490 - 1000 ml
- Simple operation using the hand or foot-operated switch
- The water tank is suitable for autoclaving
- Hygienically safe disposable tube system
- Purging and extraction through Y-valve with no need to disconnect and reconnect
- Three-way overflow protection
- Safety vacuum automatic controller
- Simple and comfortable handling
20 litres / min.
The low-priced solution for the practice enterprise. With a suction power of 20 litres per minute the smallest variant is suffi cient for usual ranges of application in private practices.
40 liters/ min
The optimal solution for applications in the hospital enterprise. With a suction power of 40 liter per minute (Midi), and/or high performance and reliable devices are to 50 liter per minute (Maxi) at the disposal. Available optionally in each case with practical roll rack.
The system is also equipped with a pressure regulator that prevents potential hazards to the patient from uncontrolled emission of gas into the bowel.